Thursday, February 22, 2007

Why am I writing a blog?

I always thought of blogs as bumper stickers. To me they always screamed "Hey everybody, look at me and my beliefs." I always thought of myself as being above such vanity. Yet, here I am attempting to expose myself to the world. All of my ideas, views, experiences and opinions right out there for everyone to see.

Lately it has occurred to me that everyone has a purpose in life. Some ultimate reason why they, with all of their unique traits, were brought into this world.

Knowing I have a purpose, my dilemma is that I just have no idea what this purpose is. I have a lot of ideas floating around in my head. Maybe I should write a book. Currently these ideas are a way to jumbled to form anything beyond some random ramblings. I do, however, really love the notion of sharing these ideas. Enter the world of blogging.

I figured this would be a good starting point to help me gain some inner clarity while simultaneously sharing my thoughts with the world.

So here we go ...
 

No comments: