Sunday, March 4, 2007

Small Sample of Genius

For the last couple of months I have had it in my head that 23 is my buzz number. Anytime I see it, it instantly reminds me of my true nature and I feel empowered. I have started noticing this number more and more. The number seems to constantly appear for me.

For example, I look at the clock about 25 times a day. Of those 25 times, about 10 the time will read _:23. Now it’s only possible to see _:23, 24 times a day out of the other 1416 possible times per day. Statistically, it’s impossible and yet it happens to me just about every day.

Where does this come from? Is it from the subtle abilities of my subconscious mind? Perhaps it's some type of super consciousness at work? Or maybe both. At this point, I’m not certain. What I do know is that it is a form of “Genius” that is inherent in all of us.

As cool as this is, the only problem is that I can’t control it… at least not yet. What I do know is that it can’t be forced. I have to desire it (decide 23 is my number) and yet simultaneously remain detached from it (I can't expect it). Yes this is a paradox but the universe is all about paradoxes. I think the only way to “control” it is indirectly. I think detached desire is the key, although that's easier said than done.

This also make me wonder what else is possible. Perhaps I can make all kind's of things in my life "magic numbers". The possibilities could be endless.

That’s all I currently have on this. If anything else comes to me, I’ll keep you posted.
 

1 comment:

mad said...

Are you just like Jim Carrey?

23